Mark offers more than 15 years of EPCMV project experience within pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing and R&D. Mark is a chartered chemical engineer and design manager with hands-on experience in process design engineering, managing, and coordinating complex multi-discipline projects from inceptioneering through to construction and CQV. Mark has process design and design management experience across a variety of processes covering aseptic, API, OSD and vaccines. He has particular technical expertise in manufacturing facilities for potent compounds and sterile products utilizing vials, barrier isolation technology, clean utilities and single-use technology for formulation and fill/finish operations. He has experience of both greenfield and cut and carve brownfield projects in FDA & EMA CGMP regulated environments. Mark also has a project management skill set with experience of cost estimation, project controls and leading the procurement of significant process packages.
- B.Eng. (Hons) - Chemical Engineering
- The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH General Certificate)
- Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
- Miller, Mark and Rutger Vandiest. "Vaccines for the World - Insights into Design and Execution of a BSL2 Fill-Finish Facility." Pharma Kongress, 16 September 2020, Virtual
- Miller, Mark. "Industrial Automation Systems - 'How far do you want to climb the automation ladder?"' 1 May 2019, Coventry, UK.