Brian has over 20 years of experience in architectural design services. Throughout this time, Brian has worked on biopharma facilities, commercial, institutional, and retail projects. He has also provided interior architectural design and master planning design services.
Brian has been responsible for the overall design management of multiple biopharma manufacturing and research and development facilities. His responsibilities have included site evaluation and planning; benchmarking facilities to establish parameters and objectives; project scope development; process, material and personnel flow development; programming and conceptual design; code analysis and design integration; material, equipment and system evaluation and selection. He has done presentations and documentation for local, state, FDA and EU guidelines. He also has experience in construction drawings and specification production; and construction management follow-up.
- B.A. - Mathematics, Haverford College
- M.Arch. - Georgia Institute of Technology
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Egan, Brian, et al. "Risks Levels and Frequently Associated Levels of Protection." Pharmaceutical Processing, 21 March 2017.
- Egan, Brian, et al. "ISPE Baseline® Guide: Oral Solid Dosage Forms (Third Edition)." ISPE, November 2016.
- Egan, Brian, et al. "ISPE Baseline Guide for Oral Solid Dosage, Revision 2." ISPE, November 2009.
- Egan, Brian, et al. "Logistics: Follow the Money/Material and Its Impact on Unit Pricing." ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo, 8-11 November 2009, San Diego, CA.