Angus has over 25 years of experience specializing in the planning, layout, and design of pharmaceutical facilities globally. His experience ranges from parenteral fill/finish, OSD, biotechnology, bulk drug product and containment facilities to support facilities, including laboratory, amenity, utilities, and GMP warehousing. As director of architecture for the EMEA region, he has prepared and led multi-discipline teams in the preparation of strategic site and building master plans, concept, feasibility, front end, and detailed design engineering studies across many areas of the pharma and life science business. Angus is responsible for providing the technical leadership, strategic and operational understanding to support individual projects and multi-disciplined engineering teams.
- Higher B/TEC Diploma - Building Studies, John Moores University
- B/TEC Diploma - Building Studies, Riversdale College
- City & Guilds Certificate in Computer Aided Engineering
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Dagnall, Angus. “A Collaborative Approach to Planning – Front End Factory.” Autumn Forum, ECI (European Construction Industry), October 2014.