Multiple sites were evaluated (new build and existing shell space) for a new facility. This evaluation included constructability, schedule, and cost for the potential sites.
The project evaluated multiple technologies for the scale up of adherent cell cultures with a specific focus on the business impact of the different technologies (development time, costs of goods, supplier risk).
- Semi-continuous integrated upstream and down processing equipment
- Single-use systems
- 1,000L perfusion
- Adherent cell culture technologies
- Assessment of existing industrial site and structure from the 1930s
- Grant coordination with government officials
- Stand-alone utility systems
- QC laboratory
Region: AmericasCountry: United StatesOffice: Blue Bell, PA
Services: Site Analysis & Master Planning, EngineeringIndustry: Biotechnology & BiomanufacturingFacility Types: Research & Development, Manufacturing