Tim has over 25 years of extensive bioprocess engineering, project management, and start-up experience. His experience includes scale-up of fermentation processes, process design, large-scale cell culture, vaccines, isolation, recovery, purification, facility design, critical utility system design, start-up, and commissioning. He has considerable experience in vaccine facility and process design.
His hands-on experience in designing biopharma facilities in the U.S., South America, Europe, and Asia brings a global perspective to all his projects.
- M.S. - Engineering Management, Drexel University
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering, University of Maryland
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AlChE)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT)