John has over 15 years of pharmaceutical industry experience in operations, product and process development, and mechanical design. He is recognized for consistently delivering project requirements and leading diverse teams with hands-on problem-solving. John's areas of expertise include mechanical design and retrofit, project management, technical writing/presentations, vaccine process development, CGMP manufacturing, and field-based problem-solving.
- M.Eng. - Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering, University of Notre Dame
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Notre Dame Club of Philadelphia
- Merck & Co.