Christopher is an award-winning architect with more than 20 years of experience designing and managing large, complex international projects with a focus on laboratory, corporate, academic, and institutional building types. His teaching expertise as an Adjunct Professor of Architecture with more than ten years of experience has focused on the integration of design and building technology.
At IPS, Christopher is responsible for leading laboratory projects for several high-profile clients and excels at incorporating non-manufacturing space seamlessly into production environments - delivering facilities that are intuitive, functional, and unique.
- M. Arch. - University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. - Architecture, University of Maryland
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Hall, Christopher and Thomas Timoney. "'Infill' Laboratory Optimization Strategies." 2018 I2SL Annual Conference, 14 October 2018, Raleigh, NJ.