Robert is an IPS SME with over 25 years of manufacturing and engineering experience. His API related work experience includes leadership positions in all phases of capital projects, plant start-up, equipment and facility commissioning and qualification, technology transfer as well as manufacturing support.
Robert’s project and operations experience is complemented by his keen understanding of quality management systems, GMPs, GEP and expectations of working in a highly-regulated industry.
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis
- M.S. - Chemical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- Ph.D. - Chemical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AlChE)
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT)
- Merck & Co.
- Cephalon, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals