John has over 15 years of experience supporting clients in the design, construction, qualification, and operation of sterile manufacturing processes and facilities in the USA, EU, and China. He is a subject matter expert on aseptic filling equipment and processes. He is intimately familiar with supporting facility design, utility services, personnel flows and training, materials specification and handling, equipment and facility maintenance, and associated quality system requirements.
In addition to his project work, John also has senior management experience within a manufacturing organization. This experience facilitates a greater appreciation for the effort required to not only deliver a project that meets specification, but also the practicalities necessary for effective and efficient operation.
- B.S. - Computer Engineering, University of Scranton
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- OncoGenerix USA, Inc.
- Lyons, John. “Focus on Process.” INTERPHEXblog.com, 30 March 2018.
- Lyons, John. "Aseptic Processing: Achieving Advanced While Staying Flexible. INTERPHEX, 2 April 2019, New York City, NY.
- Lyons, John. “Fundamentals of Aseptic Processing.” PDA Training and Research Institute, Options 1-5, Sessions from February - December 2018.