Daniel is a leader with a proven track record of successfully delivering high-risk, complex capital projects and custom design projects within biopharmaceutical process and industrial manufacturing environments. Daniel has over 15 years of experience in project management. He has headed local and international design teams to deliver right-first-time projects/programs from feasibility to full-scale manufacturing. Having worked on the consulting as well as the client side in the bioprocess industry. Daniel has experience delivering distinctive results while establishing strong trust-based relationships and teams.
- B.Eng. - Mechanical Engineering, Ryerson University
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Certificate Program – Engineering, University of Toronto
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)