Amy has over 35 years of experience in all aspects of facility related mechanical engineering and equipment service, including project and personnel management. Amy’s experience includes the sustainable design of central utility plants and HVAC systems, energy modeling and analysis, and green building design including LEED calculations and documentation. She has experience in a wide variety of building types, including pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing space, offices, data center, laboratories, and government facilities. She also has more than five years of on-site design and construction experience pertaining to HVAC system design, operation, troubleshooting and diagnosis for a major pharmaceutical manufacturer.
- B.A.E. - Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- MBA - Drexel University
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Green Building United - Delaware Valley Chapter
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Women in Bio (WIB)
- Merck & Co.
- Shutt, Amy, et al. “IPS Leverages 360 Photo Capture to Deliver Fast Turnaround COVID-19 Vaccine Facilities.” Holo Builder, March 3, 2022.