Joanne has over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with the past 14 years specifically focused on commissioning and qualification projects for pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology clients. Joanne’s experience includes a concentration in process equipment and facility utility system qualification for pharmaceutical manufacture, vivarium and animal research laboratories, cell therapy and supporting clean suite areas, as well as building automation, environmental monitoring systems and computer system validation, utilizing principles of CGMPs, GAMP 5, Annex 11, and ASTM E2500.
- B.A. - Chemistry, Rutgers University
- Project Leadership Certificate, Cornell University
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Women in Bio (WIB)
- Meloro, Joanne. "Considerations for Facility Design / Build / CQV." Women in Bio Philly Metro Cell & Gene Therapy Event, 19 November 2020, Blue Bell, PA.
- Meloro, Joanne. “3 Key Principles To Your Success.” INTERPHEX, 28 April 2016, New York City, NY.