Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, September 25, 2020 – IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC, announces the launch of its philanthropic program, under the Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, to support charities during difficult times. IPS AID (Assisting, Inspiring, and Developing) focuses its efforts to positively impact our local communities. In addition to the assistance provided to organizations, IPS AID brings employees together to support a mutual cause for the greater good. It creates camaraderie among volunteers and affirms IPS’ core values and commitment to unity, diversity, and inclusion.
In the program’s first phase of the two-phase implementation, a diverse team of employees met virtually to identify organizations that support populations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic within the United States, those that would immediately benefit from assistance and donations. To date, IPS AID has contributed to five organizations, and has had the following impact from our donations thus far.
- No Kid Hungry was able to provide 50,000 meals to vulnerable children that lost the meals they depended on from school.
- Meals on Wheels America added 500 visits to senior citizens who suffer the greatest risk from COVID-19.
- Feeding America provided an additional 50,000 meals to vulnerable communities and families that may not have the means to provide meals for their families during this time.
- Project C.U.R.E. used our donation to make $100,000 worth of medical supplies available to hospitals and first responders who risk their lives on the front lines of fighting the pandemic.
- Restaurant Workers Community Foundation allocated the funds to those working in the restaurant industry who were impacted by a reduction in hours or restaurant closures.
The second phase of implementation of IPS AID focuses on broadening the program to a global scale with the creation of an IPS AID Committee representing IPS’ Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region. The emphasis is on “local” support to organizations within IPS respective regions for the biggest impact.
“The establishment of the IPS AID program was the natural progression of what we, as a company, have been doing for years to give back," states Dianne Hart, IPS’ Global Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. “Under the umbrella of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, IPS AID’s mission is to hold ourselves to a higher standard, and empower our employees to leverage the corporate resources at their disposal to do good.”
In addition to monetary contributions, the IPS AID program includes the formalization of an annual IPS Service Day, where employees from each IPS office are encouraged to volunteer at local charitable organizations to provide a positive impact in their communities.
IPS is fortunate to be working in an essential industry during the COVID-19 pandemic and recognizes that there are countless individuals both personally and financially affected by the ongoing pandemic. IPS AID shines a light on those that are struggling, provides aid to those who can benefit from it, and sparks a global movement for positive change in our communities.
Download this full announcement here.