Mr. Eberling is the head of construction for the Americas region and has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry. Throughout his career he has played an integral role on many large-scale projects nationally, including those with Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, BMS, and GSK.
Steve brings a high level of experience and knowledge in providing a full range of preconstruction, procurement, and construction services to his clients, possessing extensive experience in both renovation and new construction of pharmaceutical, biotech & vaccine facilities, research and development facilities, laboratory facilities, and plant infrastructure projects. Other areas of expertise include commercial office complexes, education and healthcare facilities, and hospitality venues.
- B.S. - Civil and Construction Engineering, Temple Univerisity
- MBA - Thomas Jefferson University
- Executive MBA - Columbia University
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Lendlease Group
- Eberling, Steven. “Life-sciences real estate: The US lab space race.” IPE Real Estate Magazine, May / June 2021.
- Eberling, Steven. “Life Sciences Construction Amid COVID-19.” Lab Manager Magazine, 23 June 2020