Veera has 20 years of experience as an architect and sustainability coordinator in a variety of business sectors around the world. She has a thorough understanding of design and construction of manufacturing and laboratory facilities and is intimately familiar with the many challenges associated with upgrading existing CGMP facilities.
Veera’s competence includes expedited delivery methods and all phases from the conceptual stage through project completion. She has a strong focus on goals, and her clear communication across the project team, combined with proactive coordination ensures smooth delivery.
Veera is passionate about sustainable design and leads her teams towards competitive solutions with sustainability integrated into the design and execution.
- M.S. - Architecture, Helsinki University
- Veterinary Medicine - Helsinki University of Veterinary Medicine
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- U.S Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Women in Bio (WIB)
- • Ronalter, Veera, et al. “IPS Leverages 360 Photo Capture to Deliver Fast Turnaround COVID-19 Vaccine Facilities.” Holo Builder, March 3, 2022 .