PK has rich experience of over 40 years in the area of pharmaceutical, health care, and infrastructure projects as well as green cement including the manufacturing of blended cement with technologies. He works with large projects in cement with slag / fly ash / volcanic ash based projects in India and abroad.
PK works on WTE / WHR plus Captive Power Plants also in India and abroad. He has expertise in construction management services and EHS for large projects and handles IFC (W) plus WB aided projects as well. He has experience in providing cost-effective solutions for process optimization, HAZOP, EHS and plant upgrades with improvements on the profitability.
He specializes in project management, construction management, and cost control for projects including due diligence and troubleshooting, optimization of operations and improvement solutions with proper plans.
- B.Tech. (Hons.), FIE
- Post Graduate - Business Management
- Master in International Business Management (MIBM) - India
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (Assocham)
- Institution of Engineers
- M/s. Holtec Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Holder Bank Consulting
- Development Consultants International Ltd. (Subsidiary of Kuljian - USA)
- BST / National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC) & DCL
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Ways for Maximizing Industrial Byproducts Utilizing Green Technology.” Intercem – Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2012.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Development of Alternate Cements using ‘Green Technology.’” Intercem, Miami, Florida, USA, 2013.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Sustainability Efforts with Dry Mix – Mortar and ‘Green Cement Concept.’” Intercem, Moscow, Russia, 2013.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “NOx reduction in Cement Plants in India.” International Cement Review, August, 2016.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Key Considerations for Cooler Retrofit Projects.” Indian Cement Review, July, 2016.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Meeting the Demands of Sustainability through Environmental Compliance.” NCBM, December 2017, India.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Meeting the demands of sustainability through Environmental Compliance.” NCB International Seminar, December, 2017, Delhi, India.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Using Less Clinker: The role of slag and fly ash cements in the Middle East.” CemTech, Middle East and Africa Conference, February 2017, Dubai, India.
- Ghosh, Pratap. “Emission Reduction through Kiln Optimization and Control Techniques.” CemTech, Middle East and Africa Conference, February 2016, Dubai, India.