This event, hosted by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio), will discuss the Covid pandemic and how the digital revolution has led to a qualitative change in thinking about how bioscience research should be done, and what the "smart lab of the future" should look like.
Join us to interact with, and learn from innovators who are reimagining bioscience research to
- Make labs safer for scientists
- Accelerate the move towards digitization
- Enable effective remote working.
- Harness the power of automation and robotics
- Increase the efficiency of the discovery process