The Maryland Life Sciences Bio Innovation Conference will connect top life sciences professionals in the region with leading global brands, venture capitalists, and promising startups. Created by life sciences professionals for life sciences professionals, this forum offers an exciting and unique opportunity to reach industry leaders and decision-makers across the industry and demonstrate to colleagues and clients how your products or services can lead the way to a healthier tomorrow.
Presented by Maryland Life Sciences, a division of the Maryland Tech Council, the Maryland Life Sciences Bio Innovation Conference is driving the future of life sciences in Maryland.
THIS YEAR’S DON’T-MISS CONFERENCE IS BACK TO A FULL ONE-DAY FORMAT.
- Network and connect with more than 500 top life sciences professionals
- Keynote speaker Peter Marks, Ph.D., Director of the CBER at the FDA
- Full agenda of topics by leading subject matter experts in the life sciences and business industry
- Exhibit hall
- BioHub Maryland Recruitment Expo
- BIO One-on-One Partnering
- Cocktail reception
For more information and to register, visit the Maryland Life Sciences Bio Innovation Conference website.