Join Tom Piombino as he participates in a panel discussion on Investing in Technology to Improve Property Management, Leasing & Design as part of the Life Sciences Real Estate Virtual Forum.
Topics during this panel discussion will address the following questions:
- What features are being implemented to attract tenants and offer a unique tenant experience?
- How are life sciences facilities using automation, access control technology, and other PropTech to optimize building performance and safety?
- What type of physical infrastructure is required to build life sciences facilities?
- Where should these facilities be located in relation to population centers, transit hubs, and additional developable land?
- How do space needs differ across tenants in various sectors, including pharmaceutical research, biotech, genomics and genetics, and biomedical devices?
- What kids of architect and design partners do real estate developers need to engage, and what degree of expertise is needed, to meet the complex requirements of designing life sciences facilities?
Interested attendees can simply click here and add the session to their calendar to receive the session link.